- Trial by Special Judge: An Alternative to Arbitration Roulette, Construction Law Journal, Vol. 11 No. 1 (2014).
- Cases and Materials on Entertainment Litigation© (2013).
Trial By Special Judge: The Ignored Stepchild of ADR, 68 Texas Bar Journal No. 6, pp 480-482 (2005).
- A Comparison of the Rules of Discovery in the Irish Courts and the United States Federal Courts, 5 Practice and Procedure (1998).
- Common Mistakes in the Courtroom, Fifth Annual Advanced Civil Trial Law Seminar, South Texas College of Law (1996).
- Discoverectomy II: The End of "Gotcha" Litigation, 13 Rev. of Litig. No.2, pp.183-218 (1994).
- Submitting the Jury Charge, Advanced Issues in Insurance Bad Faith Litigation, South Texas College of Law (1994).
- Discoverectomy: A Proposal to Eliminate Discovery, 11 Rev. of Litig. No.3, pp.474-499 (1992).
- Judicial Perspective of Common Evidentiary Mistakes, Advanced Strategies in Obtaining and Using Evidence, South Texas College of Law (1990).
- Sports & Entertainment Performances: The Relationships of Copyright and the Rights of Privacy and Publicity, Intellectual Property Law Association, Fall Institute (1990).
- Common Evidentiary Problems Seen By A Trial Judge, The Advocate, Vol.8 No.3 (1989).
- Problems Associated with the Leasing of Business Aircraft, 46 Texas Bar Journal No. 5 (1983).
Schedule now with Judge Downey’s live calendar